Sunday, January 13, 2008

As promised....

More pics from our baby shower in December. Thanks again to all my friends/coworkers for a fun time and the wonderful gifts!

The parents-to-be!

My friend/coworker Vicki painted this picture for us. We LOVE it and can't wait to hang it in Little Pea's room. Thanks Vick!!

Hmmmm....does Jason realize this is for Little Pea??



My sister and I work together so she was also at the shower. Have I mentioned she is goofy? She is going to kill me for this, but I just couldn't resist!!! Hee hee!!

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Your sister looks like a hoot.

Though I know that day was tough, looks like you enjoyed that special time with your friends.

Victoria and Joe said...

So awesome Steph.. We are all praying this is your week.... Come on PGN get her out before you let more in...

Becca said...

Praying for OUT and PINK!

Becca

Beth said...

Fun to see more pics from your shower. Your friends seem very sweet and fun. The pic of your sister really did need to be posted... too funny!

Derek and Jennifer said...

Glad you had some happy memories to help with that rough day. By the way we have the same food table and LOVE it. Elena played with it for many months and when we began to look at toys to get back out for Brandon she was mesmerized by it once again. I cannot wait to see your OUT post and know that soon Eli will be enjoying all those awesome toys. Our day is soon! I just know it. Praying, Praying, Praying!!!

Marlene said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Yes, Your sister looks like a real HOOT! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I am a hoot-and that is just the tip of the iceberg! Aren't Stephanie and Jason so lucky to have a sister/sister-in-law like me??!! Hee Hee...Little Eli will fit right in with this family (remember the belly scratching video)!!!

Emily said...

It looks like you both had a wonderful time! I bet it was a great distraction that night...can't wait to see all of these gifts in his nursery!! :-)

Emily