Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am a winner! ;)

Thanks, Jennifer, for giving me this award! Though, I feel like I have not been a very good blogger this summer! There is definitely A LOT that has been left "unblogged." Still figuring out that whole new time management thing! ;) Not to mention everytime I open the laptop, little fingers get in the way!

Okay, with accepting such an honorable award (heehee), comes great responsibility. So I have to answer a little questionnaire, which is all about me and then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so on!

A. Attached or single?
Attached

B. Best friend? Jason, of course!

C. Cake or pie?
CAKE, hands down. I can't bake cake very often because I have no self restraint. I also have the problem of taking bites out of the pan with a fork. Well, the fork never leaves a straight line, right? Consequently, I have to keep eating until the line is straight. Weird, I know.

D. Day of choice? Right now, anyday! But, when I go back to work (blech...sigh), I suppose it will be Saturday.

E. Essential item? Chapstick. It's an addiction.

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? YUCK! ICK! GROSS! Neither!

H. Hometown? NW Ohio

I. Indulgence? A good book, a hot cup of tea, a salty snack, and no interruptions.

J. January or July? July

K. Kids?
One sweet, adorable, high energy little boy who makes me laugh everyday and just melts my heart.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and friends

M. Marriage date?
9/25/99

N. Number of brothers & sisters? One older sis and one older bro

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges, but only if they are perfectly sweet and juicy. I will not eat a dry, pithy orange.

P. Phobias? I don't really have any phobias.

Q. Quotes? I love quotes so how can I choose just one! I subscribe to Inspiration Peak so I receive a quote everyweek in my inbox. I received this one about a week after we received PGN approval:

There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood. -Deepak Chopra

R. Reasons to smile? So many! Yesterday we went to the zoo with my nephews and niece and my youngest nephew said he wanted to see the "Rabbittory" (conservatory) and the "Grapes" (Great Apes). It was so darn cute and funny!

S. Season of choice?
Spring! I LOVE the fresh energy of Spring after the long, cold winter. I always feel so revitalized.

T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)

U. Unknown fact about me? I dream of going to Machu Picchu someday and I LOVE the challenge of finding the best bargain!

V. Vegetable? Hmmmm...I like all vegetables! I especially love mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and broccoli.

W. Worst habits? I tend to get defensive easily. When I am really stressed, I pick at hangnails until they bleed. Gross, eh? I can also be a tad controlling.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? This one is just weird! Neither!

Y. Your favorite food? My favorite type of food is Mexican/Southwestern

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces, though I am right on the cusp with Aries.


Now, the I pass the award onto:

Donna
Bobbi
Beth
Heidi
Kelly
Susie
Courtney

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awww... thanks... and congrats! This was fun to read... and I vow to get right on it... tomorrow?!?! hee hee! It does scare me how much we tend to have in common!

Bobbi said...

Thanks!! I will get to it this week--I promise!!!

Loved learning more about you. I love Eli, but sometimes it is nice to read about Mom, too!!